- Size of lake = 6 hectares (15 acres)
- Fish stock = Commons and Mirror Carps, black-bass, barb, eel and pike.
- Size of carps = Between 22lb´s and 55lb´s.
- Features of lake = The lake has quadrangular form, where 20% of itself are covered by junks. Swims are easily accessible. The depth is constant between 2-4 meters, reaching its top level in 6 meters.
- Water quality = Excellent.
- Max No of rods per fisherman = 3.
- Baits boats allowed = Yes.
- Boats allowed = Yes, but only allowed to use the boats available in the lake.
- Bait available on lake = Yes.
- Only carpfishing will be allowed.
- We operate a CATH & RELEASE policy and all fish must be returned to the water in the best conditions without delay.
- Unhooking mat and landing nets are available in the lake (free).
- Maximum 2 rods per angler, 1 hook per rod.
- Hooks will be micro-barbed or barbless only system.
- Bait boats permitted, respect for neighbouring fishermen must be exercised at all times.
- Only green or camouflage tents are allowed.
- Entry into water for casting is permitted only to the height of knee length boots.
- We expect all anglers to carry antiseptic, on sale in the shop for those who are without.
- Anyone leaving rods unsupervised or behaving unreasonably will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- Vehicles are not authorised around the lake (only unloading), all vehicles must be parked in the specified parking areas.
- You must respect the environment, flora and fauna at all times.
- All rubbish to be put in black bags and placed in the dustbins provided. Cigarette ends are not to be thrown on the ground or in the lake.
- Pets are allowed previous authorization.
- Prohibited to keep carps in sacks. They must be released to the water as soon as possible.
- Fishing times start from 11 a.m. and the leaving time is 10 a.m.